1. When it comes to eating, plenty of fruits and vegetables is best for your health.
2. When it comes to the weather in Japan, it’s really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter.
3. When it comes to dealing with people, you have to the personality of each person.
4. When it comes to work, it’s better to get it done early rather than wait until the last minute.
5. Every country has a different culture but when it comes to dealing with people in general, being nice is the first step.
- 〒160-0022 東京都新宿区新宿2-8-1 新宿セブンビル 606
- メール: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 03-5925-8247