1. It is of no use to us to try this method, since the problem is too big to handle.
2. It is of no use trying to convince her to do otherwise. She has already made up her mind.
3. It is of no use to speak to the boss about this. He won’t listen.
4. It is of no use to try convincing people of anything. They already have their minds made up.
5. It is of no use to complain now. The milk spilled everywhere.
- 〒160-0022 東京都新宿区新宿2-8-1 新宿セブンビル 606
- メール: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 03-5925-8247